[Qgis-developer] Unit tests failing - a heartfelt plea

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Mon Jun 18 23:46:20 PDT 2012

>Only one test failed here - qgis_regression992

Looking at the past dashboard results
(http://dash.orfeo-toolbox.org/index.php?project=QGIS), there is a shift
with qgis_regression992 even in the passed tests (with a pixel
difference just under 300, so considered as 'valid').
It was essentially the dpi problem (image at 72 dpi, system dpi usually
at 96). I wonder if it is okay to just replace the image with a
not-shifted one. Opinions?

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler
Sourcepole -  Linux&  Open Source Solutions