[Qgis-developer] Release problem

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Jun 26 07:52:44 PDT 2012

On 26/06/2012 16:47, Victor Olaya wrote:

> I am sorry to insist a bit, but I am having problems releasing a new
> version of SEXTANTE, due to a problem with the security of the release
> system, which does not allow path information in zip files.
>
> Can anyone bypass that somehow? I could send the package to a trusted
> source (someone from PSC who might check things and see that there is
> nothing wrong in the package), and he could publish it directly.
>
> If not, I will probably upload without help files.

I think releasing without the help files would be a damage to our users (many
analyses are quite complex, and the relative module is almost useless without proper
documentation).
Could someone please have a look to this issue please, and find a stable solution?
Thanks a lot.
--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia
www.faunalia.eu