[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-community-team] Release problem

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 13:42:07 PDT 2012

Hey Victor,

What do you mean path information? Do you want to send me the package
and I'll see if I can upload it although, I suspect I won't be able
too.  I don't really know that much about the plugin site code itself
otherwise I would fix it for you. Tim Sutton should know/have
permission to change the code.

- Nathan