[Qgis-developer] valuetool crashes qgis

Vincent Schut schut at sarvision.nl
Thu Jun 28 02:56:36 PDT 2012

OK, so I tried to recompile qgis from an emptied build dir, but ccmake
gives me this error while configuring:

CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they
are set to NOTFOUND.
  Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the
CMake files:
  PYTHON_LIBRARY
      linked by target "qgispython" in directory
/usr/local/src/qgis/src/python
      linked by target "python_module_qgis_analysis" in directory
/usr/local/src/qgis/python
      linked by target "python_module_qgis_core" in directory
/usr/local/src/qgis/python
      linked by target "python_module_qgis_gui" in directory
/usr/local/src/qgis/python
      linked by target "python_module_qgis_networkanalysis" in directory
/usr/local/src/qgis/python

could that have anything to do with it? Qgis used to build fine, and I
definitely have python and pyqt installed. Or is this just because I
have both python2.7 and python3.2 installed?

btw, the source folder was updated from git just yesterday.

best,
Vincent.