[Qgis-developer] valuetool crashes qgis

Vincent Schut schut at sarvision.nl
Thu Jun 28 03:15:25 PDT 2012

sorry to reply-to-self...

update:
I set cmake PYTHON_EXECUTABLE to /usr/bin/python2, and PYTHON_LIBRARY to
/usr/lib/libpython2.7.so, as said in http://hub.qgis.org/issues/5069
(this is also on arch linux).
qgis builds fine.

however, when I try to install the valuetool plugin, it still crashes
with a segmentation fault.

best,
Vincent.