[Qgis-developer] Removing old labelling

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Mar 6 08:18:24 EST 2012

 So - as I understand it - only area features are labeled slowly while
 the speed of point and line labeling is fast enough, correct?

 If this is the issue I can tell you that Martin Dobias is currently
 working on improving the speed of area feature labeling. So improvements
 in this respect should appear soon.

 Andreas

 On Tue, 6 Mar 2012 13:42:03 +0100,  wrote:
> [...]

 Andreas Neumann
 Böschacherstrasse 10A
 8624 Grüt (Gossau ZH)
 Switzerland