[Qgis-developer] Removing old labelling

bernhard.stroebl at jena.de bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Tue Mar 6 08:26:39 EST 2012

I cannot confirm slow polygon labelling
~42000 parcels (polygon) stored in a PostGIS DB (remote)
each labelled with its parcel number over centroid between scales 1:1: -
1:4000
labels instantly on
1) an Intel Core2 Duo 2.2GHz 2GB RAM runnning WinXP/QGIS 1.7.1
2) an Intel QuadCore 2.80 GHz 4GB RAM running OpenSuse 64bit/QGIS 1.7.4

Bernhard