Rif: [Qgis-developer] Backporting bugs for 1.7.5

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 05:10:07 EST 2012

hi!
It seems that 1.8 will overrule the 1.7 branch ..
As 1.8 prepares the way for 2.0 and has much more features than 1.7
and it seems that 1.8 will be here in about a month (and will also
stay a lot longer than 1.7) it seems better to concentrate on
releasing 1.8 (I know there are still bugs in 1.7) ..
As Paolo already said we lack in manpower to prepare 3 different
branches (1.7, 1.8 and master).
So please wait a little more for the Lyon HF - it seems that 1.8 is on
its way ..

After 1.8 release we will collect (and hopefully clean the bugtracker)
new backport bugs for 1.8

kind regards
Werner