[Qgis-developer] Plugins repository policy

benoit-3 at bc-consult.com benoit-3 at bc-consult.com
Sat Mar 10 04:39:51 EST 2012

Hi devs,

IMHO, a plugin should work out of the box, on all platforms.
The "Experimental" flag could be used for such plugins that require
compilation or other third parties elements that are not delivered in
standard.

I'm guessing that very few users are inclined to compile code. They
just want something to work right now!
Also, remember this mailing list is mainly followed by "power-users"
who do not mind to compile...

My two cents,
Benoit