[Qgis-developer] Bicycle Network Analysis paper done using QGIS and SQLite

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Mar 12 03:46:13 EDT 2012

Il 11/03/2012 00:49, maaza mekuria ha scritto:

> I have been working on a paper for the last year and half. I have been developing QGIS tools as
part of the process. I have now completed my paper. It is on bicycle network
modeling, and it can be downloaded from the following link
http://www.axumcorp.com/SanJose_Bike_Connectivity_final_report.pdf (Most of analysis
and all of the images were done in QGIS). It was a very intense work.

Hi Maaza.
Nice job, thanks. Would you like to add an abstract of it to QGIS case studies?
Also, do you think some part of your work could be integrated in the existing
Roadgraph plugin? Being a C++ plugin, it will be difficult to distribute it if
outside QGIS source code.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia