[Qgis-developer] print layout: various issues

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sun Mar 18 04:42:38 EDT 2012

Hi Paolo,

Before, QGIS rendered the SVG files during startup - which was even
worse in my opinion - because often you would open a project and don't
want to print. Somehow it would be great if we could find a way to cache
the rendered SVGs from one session to the next.

We have a student here in Switzerland interested in working on improving
the SVG symbol situation - maybe we can find a better solution as part
of this project - if it is accepted.

Andreas