[Qgis-developer] GSOC pitch

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 08:30:32 EDT 2012

We must also must not get stuck in the prototype-that-becomes-full-app mode
where the prototyping turns into a product in itself because porting
becomes to much of a task.

Is there anything currently the Processing Framework that is stopping the
porting of it to C++?

- Nathan

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 10:16 PM, aruntheguy at gmail.com <aruntheguy at gmail.com