[Qgis-developer] gsoc 2012

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 11:42:54 EDT 2012

I am changing a lot of things now (plenty of small ideas!), so it
might be unstable, but as I said, I hope to have it ready soon.

The QGIS community is very active and gives a lot of feedback, much
more, in my opinion, than what you can find with gvSIG or other GISs
currently using SEXTANTE, so I am very excited about this.

The only difference is that in QGIS there will no be native SEXTANTE
algorithms, but just third party ones, so I am focusing on the
processing framework itself.

Regards