[Qgis-developer] gsoc 2012

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 13:31:11 EDT 2012

Paolo, SEXTANTE for QGis will be completely in Python, as you can see from
the code in source.
As Victor said, the algorithms hasn't been imported. He has reproduced the
"abstraction" of SEXTANTE, and at the moment the only algorithms that have
been imported are third-party (like fTools) and the bindings to SAGA and
Grass.

giovanni