[Qgis-developer] gsoc 2012

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 05:36:19 EDT 2012

Please, don't consider this a stable version. While most things are
kinda finished and work, I am still changing small thing that might
affect how it works. For instance, I tried to incorporate afew lines
of code to avoid SEXTANTE showing layers from remote services...but
ended up blocking all layers (which might explain what an user
commented before...)

As soon as I have it more or less ready to test (that means, surely
with bugs but not with unfinished stuff), i will for sure use the
plugins repository

Also, I am mostly testing things on windows, and, since it calls other
apps using the command-line, there might be big differences. However,
i hope they are easy to solve, and i prefer to concentrate on the
framework itself now.

Thanks for your support

Regards