[Qgis-developer] gsoc 2012

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 10:40:25 EDT 2012

It's not such a bad thing having all those options available but it must be
presented in a way so you know which one is coming from where. It's not so
much have the same function from 3 different 3rd party programs + QGIS more
that all the interfaces are all different.  Something like SEXTANTE
addresses this IMO, all in one place and easy to see what is where.

- Nathan