[Qgis-developer] intersect it plugin

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Mar 23 09:21:05 EDT 2012

Il 23/03/2012 14:11, Denis Rouzaud ha scritto:

> 1. I don't really see the interest of using pixels for distance. In what case would
> it be needed? I think it is very unlikely we'll have measure in pixels. Do you have
> any example?

not really (see below)

> 2. I suggest to set this by setting. I'll put an option to give number of digits for
> the distance. What do you think?

too may settings tend to trouble users. I do not see a big problem having a wider space.

> 3. Did you had any other trouble to understand the plugin? I am not sure it is really
> easy to use, bu I don't know how to make it simpler...

I did not fin it difficult to use, but frankly, it is difficult to imagine what to
use it for.
Perhaps you could provide in the help an use case?
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia
www.faunalia.eu