[Qgis-developer] Table manager - do you want it in Vector or Database menu?

bernhard.stroebl at jena.de bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Mon Mar 26 04:40:48 EDT 2012

Hallo,

UI design is a lot about user expectance
an average user visualising shape files would not expect it in
"database" but probably neither in "vector" as it is about attributes,
not geometries.
I am not at all familiar with the design discussion but if I would be
free to choose from all menues I would put it in "layer" as (from a
user's perspective) you want to do something with the active layer.

Bernhard