[Qgis-developer] Directions needed for GSOC Proposal

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 06:43:13 EDT 2012

On Mon, 26 Mar 2012 14:43:50 +0530
"aruntheguy at gmail.com" <aruntheguy at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 1:37 PM, Victor Olaya <volayaf at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > If the work to do is based on SEXTANTE, then I am definitely
> > available, and really willing to do it :-)
>
> Thank you all. So, I think finally I have got my answer :)
>
> /me goes to write his proposal

Victor, I look forward for your mentor registration! [0] Please join soc
@ lists.osgeo.org for wider discussion among OSGeo mentors and students,
and for important announcements. If you have any question, don't
hesitate to ask me or the list.

Arumozhi, feel free to continue discussing the idea with Victor and on
the list.

Best of luck with the Framework proposal!

[0]
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2012_Administrative#How_to_register_as_a_mentor

Anne
--