[Qgis-developer] QGIS + Inkscape

Fred ETHEVE fred.etheve at wanadoo.fr
Mon Mar 26 06:53:45 EDT 2012

Hi, Brylie, hi all,

OK, the ideal would be to have soon an Inkscape into composer (beautifull,
this composer !)

But I think, now, that we need to export TOC and layers into a professional
soft, as Inkscape : it is the way for my students

Because, professional map editors want (adobe) postscript files, and SVG is
an Adobe format

So, I work to contribute to SVG plugin of Richard Duivenvoorde

I’ve worked on transparencies, scales

We may work together?

Best regards