[Qgis-developer] GSoC 2012 Ideas

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 09:23:37 EDT 2012

On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 21:22:30 +0200
Tim Sutton <lists at linfiniti.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> 2012/3/25 Сергей Бастраков <bastrakov.sergei at gmail.com>:
> > Hello!
> > If I understand correctly, then SEXTANTE more likely to stay than
> > the ProcessingFramework. But what about ideas for gsoc? I originally
> > planned to work on the framework. in particular, add HPGL, my
> > implementation of the ACCA algorithm and work on the framework
> > itself.
>
> ACCA and other RS tools would be a nice addition to QGIS!

Sergei, all,

I also support the integration with HPGL and ACCA.
Are you willing to work on SEXTANTE Python version as well? If so,
please coordinate with Arumozhi, so that you write two independent
proposals. There is enough work to do for two students!
I'd also ask Victor if he manages to mentor two students, maybe with
the help of co-mentors.

Best,

Anne
--