[Qgis-developer] GSoC 2012 Ideas

Сергей Бастраков bastrakov.sergei at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 14:33:36 EDT 2012

hello again :)
i still think in which direction i should work. it may be exactly
SEXTANTE or it may be some qgis plugins, for example: HPGL, Orfeo
toolbox (which already working via processingframework) , some
algirithms from grass (ACCA, TOAR and etc). and apparently they will
run via the SEXTANTE (it have more votes than processingframework). it
is necessary to define a list of plugins that you would like to see in
qgis?