[Qgis-developer] import proprietary code inside a python plugin

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 09:31:53 EDT 2012

We always end with these conclusions, and it's a bit boring.

I totally agree with you, but reality is a bit different. Many agencies,
corporates, etc. are not considering to leave they're infrastructure. IT
ISN'T AN OPTION. I suggest solutions to interoperate, not to switch the
whole thing.

It would be easier, and a lot cheeper, if everybody talked one language.
But we have hundreads of languages in the world, and we have to deal with
this.

giovanni