[Qgis-developer] Directions needed for GSOC Proposal

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Mar 26 15:55:17 EDT 2012

More specifically here's the compatibility list:
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html

"MIT" -Expat or X11, most BSD, Apache 2, LGPL are all on the ok list.

^^^ This does not apply to plugins of QGIS which as a technical
necessity must import QGIS. It does apply to libraries that QGIS wishes
to include and import into QGIS.

Enjoy,
Alex