[Qgis-developer] Table manager - do you want it in Vector or Database menu?

Borys Jurgiel lists at borysjurgiel.pl
Mon Mar 26 17:03:06 EDT 2012

Dnia poniedziałek, 26 marca 2012 o 13:06:14 Alexander Bruy napisał(a):
> Deleting columns already possible with GDAL >= 1.9.0

Not everyone uses 1.9 yet. Because of its unavailability in some distros and
because of the problems with dbf encoding. Furthermore, I use 1.9.0 and the
delete field button is still grayed out (I have no time to investigate this
issue now). So I believe this functionality in Table Manager may be still
useful over next few months.

In short, it seems TableManager can stay in the Plugins menu to not confuse
users and wait for its natural death.