[Qgis-developer] GSoC Ideas

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 18:45:52 EDT 2012

Hi all

since this year's GSoC has just opened for student applications, I
have taken the liberty to add some more ideas and reorganize our page
with ideas [1]. If you have more ideas then hurry to add them ASAP,
wannabe applicants are already browsing the lists.

Some ideas still look like early drafts - I encourage the people to
add some more information/introduction there - students reading the
ideas will skip them if they do not understand the purpose. Ideas
pages of other organizations may be a good source of inspiration how
idea description should look like.

I am not sure whether to keep the processing framework ideas given the
recent news about sextante port to QGIS being in works... anyone has
an opinion on that?

[1] http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/Google_Summer_of_Code_2012

Martin