[Qgis-developer] Working on Symbology Improvement for the GSOC

aruntheguy at gmail.com aruntheguy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 12:41:22 EDT 2012

Hello Alexander and Martin,

After a number of discussions about the idea to pursue for the for GSOC, I
think the analytical framework plugin would be better taken care of,
primarily since Polymeris returning this year to continue from where he
left, I think its better I move on to something else.

I have been going through the ideas in the ideas page and the feature
tickets dealing with the symbology and think I can work in that area. Since
both of you have proposed (and improved) that idea, I am writing to ask if
I can go on with the idea for the proposal.

I have already written C++ code for QGIS and hence have a general
understanding of how the code has to be written, however I must admit, I
have no experience on the symbology front, but would start reading the
code. With your mentoring I think I can accomplish what you have in mind.

Arunmozhi
Twitter: @tecoholic
Website: http://arunmozhi.in
IRC Nick: teco