[Qgis-developer] new plugin "Loop Visible Layers" awaiting approval

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 04:18:58 EDT 2012

I agree on this.
As you write, "creating quality around the plugin" should almost be
mandatory.

Also, right now, it is not very clear for plugin devs to know how to
create this quality. I mean that the plugin help page leads the dev to
the QGIS hub, and I think it is really not the right way to go. Github
offers a better wiki, issues tracking, browsing source code.

I tried for a while to use the hub to present my plugins, but I went
back on github as it is far more fancy to present the plugins.

I also try to do a video demo, this could also be suggested to the dev.