[Qgis-developer] new plugin "Loop Visible Layers" awaiting approval

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Mar 28 04:14:24 EDT 2012

On 28/03/2012 10:06, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:

> What about the idea of forcing a plugin-creator to write a wiki-page with the
> information what the plugin is supposed to to AND some test directions (preferebly
> with some downloadable code).

This matches my proposal to make mandatory to add some lengthy description of the
plugin. IMHO it is better to have it inside the plugin, rather than as an external
resource, and display it in the plugin page on http://plugins.qgis.org
Also, it would be useful to have sample data to reproduce the plugins functions, when
appropriate.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia