[Qgis-developer] QGIS 1.8 Feature Freeze now in effect

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Sat Mar 31 18:36:41 EDT 2012

Hi All

Rlease observe the feature freeze on the 1_8 branch which is now in
effect. Next thing on our timeline is:

* string freeze will take effect from 7 April 23h59 GMT2012 after
which point only bug fixes
will be accepted in the 1.8 branch.
* I will put out the RC 8 April 23h59 GMT2012p, and we will allow
translation contributions and bug fixes to continue until the point
where we decide we are going to put out 1.8 final

If you wish to break the feature freeze, please discuss it here on the
list first.

 * QGIS programming and support services
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux