[Qgis-developer] "QGIS friendly" courses

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed May 2 11:59:26 PDT 2012

Hi all.
Following the decision taken during the Lyon HackFest, we now have a new
initiative, branded "QGIS friendly courses". The idea is to list on QGIS
website all the courses that will promise to donate either development
time or money for the well-being of the project. We aim at promoting
fair competition, and generating consciousness among users, that can
contribute to the improvement of the very tool they are learning by
choosing an appropriate course.
Details on:
http://www.qgis.org/en/sponsorship/qgis-friendly-courses.html
All the best.