[Qgis-developer] Blocking issues?

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at faunalia.pt
Wed May 2 17:09:00 EDT 2012

On Thu, 2012-05-03 at 07:00 +1000, Nathan Woodrow wrote:
> For me http://hub.qgis.org/issues/5327 has needs to be fixed before
> the release.  In it's current state it renders editing polylines and
> polygons useless and frustrating.  This would not be good such a
> otherwise good release.

the issues tagged as blockers can be reached using the query linked on
the right in redmine

http://hub.qgis.org/projects/quantum-gis/issues?query_id=23

beside the node tool issue there are other two regressions and a ticket
about the need to update licence files.

There is also a ticket about a regression in the print composer: since
1.7.x there is an issue when printing large formats on win32. This is
not a new/recently discovered issue, so it should not be a blocker as it
was decided in Lyon, but nevertheless I would like you dev to consider
try fix it in time for 1.8 as it affects *many* users.

cheers

-- Giovanni --