[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] Re: SEXTANTE - using calculator tools from SAGA and GRASS

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Thu May 3 00:35:09 PDT 2012

Pedro

SAGA calculator does not work like that

To include a raster layer in the formula you have to use  single
letters (a is the first one, "b" is the second one...), but not using
the names of the layers that you see in QGIS

I guess that we need more documentation for algorithms, or the user
should have a good knowledge of external tools like this...

Regards