[Qgis-developer] Hydrological toolbox (was: plans to integrate terrain analysis tools?)

Ian Packham i.packham at ucd.ie
Fri May 4 04:15:55 PDT 2012

A similar methodology could apply to developing the related Hydrological toolbox (http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/Hydrology_and_Hydraulic_modelling). I would also be interested in contributing to such a toolbox and using any available models.

I am wary of writing plugin code (as I have started to do) when someone else may have produced or know of plugins that have useful functionality for water related modelling or, in particular, analysing and mixing GIS layers for a catchment management tool.

Regards

Ian