[Qgis-developer] Re: build qgis in Windows - missing GEOS and PROJ.4

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Mon May 7 07:24:36 PDT 2012

I tried again and here is the log. basically missing

PROJ_LIBRARY
SPATIALINDEX_INCLUDE_DIR
SPATIALINDEX_LIBRARY
SPATIALITE_LIBRARY
SQLITE3_LIBRARY

although they are in the correct path (c:/osgeo4w/lib)

I do have  C:/OSGeo4W/lib/sqlite3_i.lib but it is not detected,
although the include is.

Where did you get spatialindex_i.lib from ? I did not find it in
osgeo4w installer and I had to download it from
http://download.osgeo.org/libspatialindex/libspatialindex-1.6.1-win32.zip
After copying them to osgeo4w dirs, it was found by cmake.
It would be great to have it added to osgeo4w!

Thanks
Etienne

Check for working C compiler using: Visual Studio 9 2008
Check for working C compiler using: Visual Studio 9 2008 -- works
Detecting C compiler ABI info
Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
Check for working CXX compiler using: Visual Studio 9 2008
Check for working CXX compiler using: Visual Studio 9 2008 -- works
Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done
Quantum GIS version: 1.8.0 Lisboa (10800)
Could not find GRASS
Touch support disabled
Found GEOS: C:/OSGeo4W/lib/geos_c_i.lib
Found GDAL: C:/OSGeo4W/lib/gdal_i.lib
Found Expat: C:/OSGeo4W/lib/libexpat.lib
Found Qwt: C:/OSGeo4W/lib/qwt5.lib (5.2.1)
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:180 (MESSAGE):
  sqlite3 dependency was not found (try compiling with internal spatialite)!

Found PostgreSQL: C:/OSGeo4W/lib/libpq.lib
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:194 (MESSAGE):
  Some dependencies were not found!

Looking for Q_WS_X11
Looking for Q_WS_X11 - not found.
Looking for Q_WS_WIN
Looking for Q_WS_WIN - found
Looking for Q_WS_QWS
Looking for Q_WS_QWS - not found.
Looking for Q_WS_MAC
Looking for Q_WS_MAC - not found.
Found Qt4: C:/OSGeo4W/bin/qmake.exe (found suitable version "4.7.1",
required is "4.4.0")
Found ZLIB: C:/OSGeo4W/lib/zlib.lib (found version "1.2.3")
Found zlib: C:/OSGeo4W/lib/zlib.lib
Pedantic compiler settings enabled
Found PythonInterp: C:/OSGeo4W/bin/python.exe (found version "2.7.2")
Found Python executable: C:/OSGeo4W/bin/python.exe
Found Python version: 2.7.2
Found Python library: C:/OSGeo4W/apps/python27/libs/python27.lib
Found SIP version: 4.13.1
Found PyQt4 version: 4.8.3
Found GSL: C:/OSGeo4W/lib/gsl.lib;C:/OSGeo4W/lib/cblas.lib
txt2tags not found - disabled
Ctest Binary Directory  set to: C:/OSGeo4W/build/build5/output/bin
CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but
they are set to NOTFOUND.
Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the
CMake files:
PROJ_LIBRARY
    linked by target "qgis_core" in directory
C:/OSGeo4W/build/Quantum-GIS/src/core
    linked by target "crssync" in directory
C:/OSGeo4W/build/Quantum-GIS/src/crssync
    linked by target "qgis_applicationtest" in directory
C:/OSGeo4W/build/Quantum-GIS/tests/src/core
    linked by target "qgis_contrastenhancementtest" in directory
C:/OSGeo4W/build/Quantum-GIS/tests/src/core
    linked by target "qgis_coordinatereferencesystemtest" in directory
C:/OSGeo4W/build/Quantum-GIS/tests/src/core
    linked by target "qgis_expressiontest" in directory
C:/OSGeo4W/build/Quantum-GIS/tests/src/core
    linked by target "qgis_filewritertest" in directory
C:/OSGeo4W/build/Quantum-GIS/tests/src/core
    linked by target "qgis_geometrytest" in directory
C:/OSGeo4W/build/Quantum-GIS/tests/src/core
    linked by target "qgis_maplayertest" in directory
C:/OSGeo4W/build/Quantum-GIS/tests/src/core
    linked by target "qgis_maprenderertest" in directory
C:/OSGeo4W/build/Quantum-GIS/tests/src/core
    linked by target "qgis_pointtest" in directory
C:/OSGeo4W/build/Quantum-GIS/tests/src/core
    linked by target "qgis_rasterlayertest" in directory
C:/OSGeo4W/build/Quantum-GIS/tests/src/core
    linked by target "qgis_regression1141" in directory
C:/OSGeo4W/build/Quantum-GIS/tests/src/core
    linked by target "qgis_regression992" in directory
C:/OSGeo4W/build/Quantum-GIS/tests/src/core
    linked by target "qgis_rendererstest" in directory
C:/OSGeo4W/build/Quantum-GIS/tests/src/core
    linked by target "qgis_rulebasedrenderertest" in directory
C:/OSGeo4W/build/Quantum-GIS/tests/src/core
    linked by target "qgis_searchstringtest" in directory
C:/OSGeo4W/build/Quantum-GIS/tests/src/core
    linked by target "qgis_vectorlayertest" in directory
C:/OSGeo4W/build/Quantum-GIS/tests/src/core
    linked by target "qgis_ziplayertest" in directory
C:/OSGeo4W/build/Quantum-GIS/tests/src/core
    linked by target "qgis_zoomtest" in directory
C:/OSGeo4W/build/Quantum-GIS/tests/src/gui
SPATIALINDEX_INCLUDE_DIR
   used as include directory in directory C:/OSGeo4W/build/Quantum-GIS/src/core
SPATIALINDEX_LIBRARY
    linked by target "qgis_core" in directory
C:/OSGeo4W/build/Quantum-GIS/src/core
SPATIALITE_LIBRARY
    linked by target "offlineeditingplugin" in directory
C:/OSGeo4W/build/Quantum-GIS/src/plugins/offline_editing
SQLITE3_LIBRARY
    linked by target "qgis_core" in directory
C:/OSGeo4W/build/Quantum-GIS/src/core
    linked by target "qgis_help" in directory
C:/OSGeo4W/build/Quantum-GIS/src/helpviewer
    linked by target "qbrowser" in directory
C:/OSGeo4W/build/Quantum-GIS/src/browser
    linked by target "qgis_bench" in directory
C:/OSGeo4W/build/Quantum-GIS/tests/bench

Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!