[Qgis-developer] Localization issue in self-compiled QGIS (Ubuntu 12.04)

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed May 9 20:42:26 PDT 2012

On further investigation I saw that on Ubuntu 12.04 I see the actual
fully written language name in the dropdown box (e.g. Deutsch), whereas
in other systems where it actually works, the dropdown box contains
language codes (e.g. de). Maybe the mapping of the dropdown list values
does not work correctly in Ubuntu 12.04?

Andreas