[Qgis-developer] adding options to sextante grass-functions

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Thu May 10 06:05:17 PDT 2012

If the interface is freezing, that means that GRASS is freezing (maybe
it takes too long to process or the data is invalid). If you were
passing wrong data, SEXTANTE would make a wrong call to GRASS and
GRASS would produce nothing, which will cause SEXTANTE to fail
afterwards showing an error message. But since it is not even
finishing and producing the log info, I guess that womething wrong is
happening with GRASS.

You can try to execute the GRASS call outside of SEXTANTE. In the
SEXTANTE log you will find the commands. Execute them from GRASS and
see what happens.

The ParameterString is fine, but You can use ParameterFile as well, like this

ParameterFile|pointsfile | GCP_Table |False

False indicates that it is not a folder, but a file

Regards, and thanks for you work