[Qgis-developer] Discussion on browser and file extensions

Filipe Silva Dias filipesdias at gmail.com
Tue May 22 01:04:28 PDT 2012

Dear all,

This is a little beside the point you are discussing, but I think it would
be a nice addition to the File Browser to allow users to delete geographic
data (or only shapefiles). Managing geographic data with Windows Explorer
is quite annoying and I think it would make a lot of sense to add this
feature to the File Browser.

http://hub.qgis.org/issues/4739
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/5076

Best regards