[Qgis-developer] cannot open Python plugin after update qgis from 1.7.3 to 1.7.4 under mac os x

Larry Shaffer larrys at dakotacarto.com
Tue May 22 08:34:49 PDT 2012

Hi Luca,

(sorry if this is a double post - problems setting up mobile device)
On Tuesday, May 22, 2012, Luca Mandolesi wrote:

> Hi,
> after I've updated qgis from 1.7.3 to 1.7.4 under mac os x, my plugin
> cannot be opened. The button of plugin appear but if I click above, nothing
> happen!
>
> What's the matter?

This is a known issue with 1.7.4 [0] (though not really an issue with QGIS,
per se). The plugin may not launch because it still uses some Qt 3 code for
that operation (usually activated() instead of triggered() for QAction
connection signal).

Which plugin?

Larry

[0]