[Qgis-developer] configpath vs optionspath

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Wed May 23 01:52:42 PDT 2012

Ok that makes sense.  Everything goes in --configpath is set else use
--optionspath.

Currently it doesn't work on Linux or others so it's just a bug in the
code.  --configpath
works in the sense of setting the path for ~./qgis but not for the ini files.

As this is a bug fix any -1s from anyone to add this in before 1.8 is released?

- Nathan