[Qgis-developer] from qgis.core impor * Windows problems

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Thu May 24 08:15:58 PDT 2012

Hi Francesco,
are you using osgeo4w? In that case I suggest you to have a look to the
startup .bat files (like C:\OSGeo4W\OSGeo4W.bat), that setup the right
evnironment (python pat, bin dires, etc.)

In general you have to add the various Qt and Qgis DLLs to the PATH, and
configure the python paths to be able to peak the qgis modules.

giovanni