[Qgis-developer] Rendering order in rule-based style not working

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Fri May 25 00:04:36 PDT 2012

Hi all

Is there a wiki page describing the changes between 1.7 and next release
concerning rule based rendering ? Or this kind of wiki page won't ever
exists because it will "compete" with documentation ? Anyway, pointing
users to specific chapters in documentations will help people to knwo what
to change between 1.7 and 1.8 to adapt their projects.

We use the "new features" pages [1] and add links to the documentation here
?

[1] http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/WhatsNew_18

Michael