[Qgis-developer] Rendering order in rule-based style not working

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Wed May 30 00:07:14 PDT 2012

Hi all,

sorry for not responding, I had some days off.
I understand from your mails that there is a change in rule-based styles
between 1.7 and 1.8 but I would consider it as a bug and file a ticket
because
1) things that used to work in 1.7 should IMHO still work in 1.8,
especially when the dialog allows me to apply a rendering order
2) rendering order works with rule-based style and no scale ranges

Bernhard

________ Information from NOD32 ________
http://www.nod32.com