[Qgis-developer] Sextante broken on Master

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 11:30:42 PST 2012

In the current master version, the modeler folder should default to a
folder in the user folder. It seems that it is trying to create the folder
where the example models are. Probably you have a different setting for you
models folder? change it in the sextante_qgis.conf file in your sextante
folder (in your user dir), and see if it works.

sorry for all this problems with the models and scripts folders...