[Qgis-developer] Sextante broken on Master

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Thu Nov 8 14:30:16 PST 2012

I'm getting an error too, when running qgis from the output/bin dir:

OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/usr/src/qgis/Quantum-GIS/b/output/python/plugins/sextante/script/scripts'

--strk;

 http://www.cartodb.com - Map, analyze and build applications with your data

                                       ~~ http://strk.keybit.net