[Qgis-developer] plugin builder quantumgis

Filipe Brandão fgbrandao at emepc-portugal.org
Fri Nov 9 09:08:04 PST 2012

Hi all

I'm writing because of a problem I'm facing regarding quantumgis plugin
builder.
First of all, I'm working on windows 7.
Followed the instruction on the link

http://www.qgis.org/pyqgis-cookbook/plugins.html

More precisely on the bottom of the page:
Remark: Configuring Your IDE on Windows

Installed quantumgis using the OsGeo4w release, pyscripter and the plugin
buider.

After running the plugin builder, an image shows up telling us what to do.

The problem is that i don't even have a clue on what this means.

Compile the ui file using pyuic4
Compile the resources file using pyrcc4

Sorry for my ignorance but I'm trying to initiate my self on quantumgis
python development and I'm completely stuck here.

Thanks in advance

--
*Filipe
*