[Qgis-developer] plugin builder quantumgis

Ed Boesenberg boesiii at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 11:29:47 PST 2012

Filipe

You need to install "Make for Windows",
http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/make.htm.  Once "Make for Windows"
is installed, you will be able to use the make file by opening the command
line, navigate to your plugin folder and then issue the make command.  There
is a very good tutorial at
http://www.qgisworkshop.org/html/workshop/index.html, although the tutorial
is using a Linux virtual machine.  If you are considering developing GUI you
may also want to install PyQt at
http://www.riverbankcomputing.com/software/pyqt/download.

Ed