[Qgis-developer] plugin builder quantumgis

Filipe Brandão fgbrandao at emepc-portugal.org
Mon Nov 12 04:58:00 PST 2012

Thanks Ed.

had a few other problems such as an error that stated something like no
resources_rc module.
Tried out a few things and at the end changed the file resources.py to
resoruces_rc.py and everything seems to be running smoothly...
Is this normal? Am I doing something completely non sense?

Thanks,

Filipe

--
*Filipe Brandão

*
Gabinete de Geomática
E-mail: fgbrandao at emepc-portugal.org <fgbrandao at am-em.org>
Ext. interna: 204176
Estrutura de Missão para a Extensão da Plataforma Continental / Task Group
for the Extension of the Portuguese Continental Shelf
http://www.emam.com.pt/
Rua Costa Pinto 165,
2770-047 Paço de Arcos, Portugal
Telefone: 213 804 250, 213 004 165 Fax: 213 905 225