[Qgis-developer] Sextante broken on Master

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 15:39:43 PST 2012

I have pushed a few changes, among them a fix to handle missing examples
folder.

However, all example folders should appear now, and the scripts examples
folder should in fact contain an example script (I plan to add more...)

Hope this helps...and that i have done it write with the CMake files this
time :-) I would be great if someone more experienced with CMake could
check that in case there are still problems related to that....

Thanks!