[Qgis-developer] Mac OS X - QGIS nightly builds (Snow Leopard)- version 2012-11-09_3f72a6a: sextante problem

gene martin.laloux at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 01:34:45 PST 2012

Hi,

For the first time, I have a problem on Snow Leopard: the sextante plugin
does not work with a class factory error in
"....
 File
"/Volumes/QGIS_Apps/QGIS_2.0-dev_SnoLeo.app/Contents/MacOS/../Resources/python/plugins/sextante/script/ScriptAlgorithmProvider.py",
line 74, in loadFromFolder
    for descriptionFile in os.listdir(folder):
   OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/Volumes/QGIS_Apps/QGIS_2.0-dev_SnoLeo.app
/Contents/MacOS/../Resources/python/plugins/sextante/*script/scripts*'

If I try, in the Python console:
        >>> from sextante.SextantePlugin import SextantePlugin
the result is:

".......
File
"/Applications/QGIS_Apps/QGIS_2.0-dev_SnoLeo.app/Contents/MacOS/../Resources/python/plugins/sextante/admintools/geoserver/store.py",
line 1, in <module>
    import sextante.admintools.geoserver.workspace as ws
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'geoserver'"

If I look, I see that there is a folder
"/Applications/QGIS_Apps/QGIS_2.0-dev_SnoLeo.app/Contents/Resources/python/plugins/sextante/admintools"
not present in the 70fc8ca version

but the very strange thing is if I continue in the console :
        >>> import sextante.admintools.geoserver
        >>> import sextante.admintools.geoserver.workspace
no problem but
        >>> import sextante.admintools.geoserver.workspace as ws
        Traceback (most recent call last):
          File "<input>", line 1, in <module>
        AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'geoserver'

Thanks